General terms and conditions
Effective from 01/01/2020
This document is not filed, it is concluded only in electronic form, it does not qualify as a written contract, it is written in English, it does not refer to a code of conduct. In case of any questions related to the operation of the webshop, the ordering and delivery process, we are at your service at the given contact details.
Contact details of the service provider, regularly used e-mail address for contacting customers: firstname.lastname@example.org This GTC is available at all times from the following website: http://tiajonashandmade.com/aszf and can be downloaded and printed at any time from the following link: General Terms and Conditions
- Service provider details:
Name of the service provider: Jánosity Tímea EV kisadózó (small taxpayer)
Seat of the service provider (also the place of complaint handling): 1078 Budapest, István utca 42. 1/9
Contact details of the service provider, regularly used e-mail address for contacting customers: email@example.com
Company registration number: –
Tax number: 68361336-1-42
Name of the authority incorporating in the register:
Phone number: +36 30 777 0995
Data protection registration number: in progress…
Language of the contract: English
Name, address, e-mail address of the hosting provider: ININET Internet Kft. Registered office: 1063 Budapest, Szinyei Merse utca 10., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic provisions:
- Issues not regulated in these Regulations and the interpretation of these Regulations are determined by Hungarian law, in particular Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (“Civil Code”) and Act CVIII of the year 2001 on Certain Issues of Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services. and Gov. Decree 45/2014. (II. 26.) on the detailed rules of contracts between consumers and businesses. The mandatory provisions of the relevant legislation shall apply to the parties without any specific stipulation.
- These Regulations are effective from the 6th day of March, 2019 and remain in force until revoked. The Service Provider is entitled to unilaterally amend the Regulations. The Service Provider shall publish the amendments on the website 11 (eleven) days before they come into effect. By using the Website, users agree that all regulations relating to the use of the Website will automatically apply to them.
- If a user accesses the website operated by the Service Provider or reads its content in any way – even if (s)he is not a registered user of the website,(s)he acknowledges that the provisions of the Regulations are binding on him/her. If the User does not accept the terms, he is not entitled to view the content of the website.
- The Service Provider reserves all rights with regard to the website, any detail thereof and the content appearing on it, as well as the distribution of the website. It is prohibited to download, electronically store, process and sell the contents or any part of the content appearing on the website without the written consent of the Service Provider.
- Registration / purchase
- By purchasing/registering on the website, the user declares that (s)he has read and accepted the terms and conditions of these GTC and the Data Management Information published on the website, and consents to the data management.
- The user is obliged to provide his/her own real data during the purchase/registration. In case false data or that of another person is provided during the purchase/registration, the resulting electronic contract is void. The Service Provider excludes its liability if the User uses its services on behalf of another person with the data of another person.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any delivery delays or other problems or errors that can be traced back to the data provided incorrectly and/or inaccurately by the User.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the User forgetting his/her password or it becoming available to unauthorized persons for any reason not attributable to the Service Provider.
- The range of products and services that can be purchased
- The products shown can only be ordered online. The prices shown for the products are in HUF, they include the VAT prescribed by law, but they do not include the delivery fee. There is no extra packing fee.
- In the webshop, Service Provider indicates the name and description of the product in detail, and displays a photo of the products. The images shown on the product data sheet may differ from the actual ones and may be used as illustrations. We are not responsible for any discrepancies due to the image displayed in the webshop and the actual appearance of the product.
- If a special price is introduced, the Service Provider will fully inform the Users about the special offer and its exact duration.
- If, despite all the care of the Service Provider, an incorrect price is posted on the Webshop, with special regard to obviously incorrect prices that differ significantly from the well-known, generally accepted or estimated price of the product, or are possibly due to a system error , e.g. for a price of “0” HUF or “1” HUF, the Service Provider is not obliged to deliver the product at this incorrect price, but may offer delivery at the correct price, knowing which the Customer may withdraw from his/her intention to purchase.
- In the case of an erroneous price, there is a striking disproportion between the actual and the indicated price of the product, which an average consumer needs to perceive immediately. Pursuant to Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Civil Code), the contract is concluded by mutual and unanimous expression of the will of the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on the terms of the contract, i.e. there is no statement expressing the will of the parties mutually and unanimously, then we cannot speak of a validly concluded contract from which rights and obligations would arise. Based on this, an order confirmed at an incorrect/erroneous price is considered a void contract.
- Ordering process
- User logs in to the webshop after registration or can start the purchase without registration.
- User sets the number of products to be purchased.
- User adds the selected products to the cart. User can view the contents of the cart at any time by clicking on the “cart” icon.
- If User wants to add another product to the cart, he selects the “Continue shopping” button. If you do not want to buy another product, check the number of products you want to buy. You can delete the contents of the cart by clicking on the “delete – X” icon. To finalize the quantity, click on the “Refresh Cart” icon.
- User selects the delivery address and then the delivery/payment method of the following types:
- Payment methods:
In person: In cash upon receipt at the Service Provider’s business premises or at another place specified by the Service Provider: If payment upon receipt of the goods is chosen, the User shall pay the purchase price of the product in cash at the Service Provider’s business premises or other service location. Cash payment is only possible in Hungarian Forints (HUF).
Payment by cash on delivery: If the ordered product is delivered by courier service, it is possible for the User to pay the final amount of the order to the courier in cash upon receipt of the ordered product(s).
By bank transfer: The user is obliged to transfer the value of the ordered products to the bank account given in the confirmation e-mail within 3 days. After crediting the amount to the Service Provider’s bank account, the User is entitled to receive the product(s) in the manner specified by him/her.
Online by credit card: The User has the possibility to pay the total price of the order online by a credit card through the secure payment system of the financial service provider used by the Service Provider.
- Shipping cost:
The delivery cost is calculated knowing the products ordered and the chosen delivery method.
- If there is an error or defect in the products or prices in the webshop, we reserve the right to make corrections. In this case, we will inform the customer of the new data immediately after recognizing or modifying the error. The user can then confirm the order once more or withdraw from the contract.
- The final amount to be paid includes all costs based on the order summary and confirmation letter. The invoice (and, if included with the product, the warranty card) is included in the package. User is obliged to inspect the package in front of the courier upon delivery, and in case of any damage to the products or packaging, he is obliged to request a report, and in case of damage, he is not obliged to accept the package. Subsequent complaints without a report will not be accepted by the Service Provider! The packages will be delivered on working days between 8 am and 5 pm.
- After entering the data, User can send his/her order by clicking on the “Send order” button, but before that he can check the entered data again, send a comment about his/her order or send us another e-mail request.
- By placing an order, the user acknowledges that his payment obligation arises.
- Correcting data entry errors: Before completing the ordering process, the user can always return to the previous phase, where (s)he can correct the data entered. In detail: During the order it is possible to view or modify the contents of the cart, if the cart does not contain the correct quantity to be ordered, the user can enter the quantity to be ordered in the data entry field in the quantity column, then press the “refresh / refresh cart ” button. If the User wishes to delete the products in the cart, (s)he clicks on the “X” “delete” button. During the order, User has the possibility to correct / delete the entered data at any time.
- The User will receive a confirmation e-mail after the order has been sent. If this confirmation is not received by the User within the expected time limit from the sending of the User’s order, but no later than within 48 hours, the User is released from the obligation of the offer or the contractual obligation. The order and its confirmation shall be deemed to have been received by the Service Provider or the User when it becomes available to him/her. The Service Provider excludes its responsibility for the confirmation if the confirmation is not received in time because the User provided an incorrect e-mail address during registration or is unable to receive a message due to the storage space belonging to his account being full.
- The user acknowledges that the confirmation discussed in the previous point is only an automatic confirmation, it does not create a contract. The contract is concluded when the Service Provider notifies the User of the details of the order and its expected fulfillment in another e-mail after the automatic confirmation mentioned in the previous point.
- Order processing and fulfillment
- Orders are processed during business hours. It is also possible to place the order outside the dates indicated as the processing of orders, if it takes place after working hours, it will be processed the next day. In all cases, the Service Provider’s customer service will confirm electronically when your order can be fulfilled.
- General delivery deadline is within 5 working days from confirmation.
- Based on the sales contract, the Service Provider is obliged to transfer the ownership of the item, the User is obliged to pay the purchase price and take over the item.
- If the seller is the business and the buyer is a consumer, and the seller agrees to deliver the thing to the buyer, the risk of damage passes to the buyer when the buyer or a third party designated by him takes possession of the thing. The risk of damage passes to the buyer upon delivery to the carrier if the carrier has been entrusted by the buyer, provided that the carrier was not recommended by the seller.
- If the seller is a business and the buyer is a consumer, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the seller (according to these GTC: Service Provider) is obliged to make the item available to the buyer (User) without delay, but no later than within thirty days.
- In the event of a delay by the Service Provider, the User is entitled to set an additional deadline. If the seller fails to perform within the additional period, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- The User is entitled to withdraw from the contract without setting an additional deadline if:
a) the Service Provider has refused to perform the contract; obsession
(b) the contract should have been performed at a specific, agreed time, and not at any other time, as agreed by the parties or because of the identifiable purpose of the service.
- If the Service Provider fails to fulfill its obligations under the contract because the product specified in the contract is not available, (s)he is obliged to inform the User immediately and to refund the amount paid by the User immediately.
- Right of withdrawal
- Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and Gov. Decree 45/2014 on the detailed rules for consumer-business contracts (II.26.), the Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons and return the ordered product within 14 days from the receiving ordered product. In the absence of this information, the Consumer is entitled to exercise his right of withdrawal for 1 year. If the Service Provider provides the information after the expiration of 14 days from the date of receiving the product or the conclusion of the contract, but within 12 months, the withdrawal period is 14 days from the communication of this information.
- The period open for the exercise of the right of withdrawal expires 14 days from the day on which the Consumer or a third party designated by the Consumer, other than the carrier, takes over the product.
- The consumer may also exercise his right of withdrawal between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product.
- The cost of returning the product must be borne by the consumer, the company has not borne this cost.
- In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Consumer shall not be liable for any costs other than the cost of returning the product.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Consumer in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been manufactured on the consumer’s instructions or at his specific request, or in the case of a product which is clearly tailored to the consumer.
- Nor can the consumer exercise his right of withdrawal
- in the case of a contract for the provision of a service after the performance of the service as a whole, where the business has commenced performance with the consumer’s expressed prior consent and the consumer has acknowledged that he loses his right of withdrawal after the performance of the service as a whole;
- in respect of a product or service the price or fee of which cannot be influenced by the financial market undertaking, is subject to possible fluctuations during the period open for the exercise of the right of withdrawal;
- in respect of a perishable or short-lived product;
- in the case of a sealed product which, for reasons of health or hygiene, cannot be returned after opening after delivery;
- in respect of a product which, by its nature, is inseparably mixed with another product after transfer;
- in the case of an alcoholic beverage the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the undertaking and the price of which was agreed by the parties when the contract of sale was concluded, but which is not performed until the thirtieth day after its conclusion;
- in the case of a business contract where the business visits the consumer at the express request of the consumer for urgent repair or maintenance work;
- with regard to the sale and purchase of sealed audio or video recordings and copies of computer software, if the consumer has opened the packaging after delivery;
- in respect of newspapers, periodicals and journals, other than subscription contracts;
- in the case of contracts awarded by public auction;
- in the case of a contract for the provision of accommodation, transport, car rental, catering or leisure services, with the exception of a residential service, where a performance date or time limit specified in the contract has been set;
- in the case of digital content provided on non-tangible media, where the business has commenced performance with the consumer’s expressed prior consent and the consumer has stated at the same time that he loses his right of withdrawal after the commencement of performance.
- The Service Provider shall refund the amount paid, including the delivery fee, immediately, but not later than within 14 days, after the return of the product and / or the receipt of the statement of withdrawal.
- In the case of a refund, we will use the same payment method as the one used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly consents to the use of another payment method; there is no additional cost to the Consumer as a result of using this refund method.
- The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Service Provider without undue delay, but in no case later than 14 days from the date of sending the notice of withdrawal to the Service Provider.
- In the event of a written withdrawal from the consumer, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal within 14 days.
- The consumer complies with the deadline if he returns or delivers the product(s) before the end of the 14-day period. Return is considered to have been completed on time if the consumer sends the product before the deadline.
- The consumer shall bear only the direct cost of returning the product, unless the business has undertaken to bear that cost.
- The Service Provider is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for the additional costs arising from the choice of a mode of transport other than the cheapest standard mode of transport offered by the Service Provider.
- The refund may be withheld by the Service Provider until the goods(s) have been returned or the Consumer has provided proof that they have been returned: the earlier of the two dates shall be taken into account.
- If the Consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he may indicate this at one of the Service Provider’s contact details in writing (or with the help of the attached data sheet), on telephone or even in person. In the case of a written notification by post, the date of posting is taken into account, and in the case of a telephone notification, the date of the phone call will be taken into account. In case of signaling by post, the Service Provider accepts signaling as a registered item or package. You can return the ordered product to the Consumer Service Provider by post or courier service.
- The consumer is only liable for depreciation resulting from use in excess of that required to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- Gov. Decree 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between a consumer and a business (II.26.) is available
- Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council is available here.
- The consumer can also contact the Service Provider with other complaints at the contact details in these Regulations.
- The right of withdrawal belongs only to Users who qualify as consumers according to the Civil Code.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the undertaking, i.e. a person who acts as part of his profession, self-employment or business.
- Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal:
- If the Consumer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, he is obliged to indicate his intention to withdraw at the contact details of the Service Provider.
The Service Provider performs incorrectly if the service does not meet the quality requirements set out in the contract or legislation at the time of performance. The Service Provider does not perform erroneously if the claimant was aware of the error at the time of concluding the contract or should have been aware of the error at the time of concluding the contract.
A clause in a contract between a consumer and a business which derogates from the provisions of this Chapter relating to the warranty and guarantee of supplies to the detriment of the consumer shall be void.
Warranty on supplies
- In which case can the User exercise his right to warranty on supplies?
In the event of faulty performance by the Service Provider, the User may assert a warranty claim against the Service Provider in accordance with the rules of the Civil Code.
- What rights does the User have based on his warranty claim?
The User may, at his / her choice, make the following supply warranty claims: (s)he may request repair or replacement, unless it is impossible to fulfill the claim chosen by the User or it would entail a disproportionate additional cost for the business compared to the fulfillment of his/her other claim. If the repair or replacement has not been requested or could not be requested, the User may request a proportionate reduction of the price or (s)he may fix the defect himself/herself or get it fixed at the expense of the business, or (s)he may withdraw from the contract. (S)he may transfer from his/her chosen supply warranty right to another, however, the cost of the transfer shall be borne by the User, unless it was justified or caused by the company.
- What is the deadline for the User to enforce his supply warranty claim?
The user is obliged to report the defect immediately after its discovery, but not later than within two months from the discovery of the defect. However, please note that you may no longer exercise your warranty rights beyond the limitation period of two years from the performance of the contract.
- Against whom can you enforce your warranty claim?
The User may enforce his supply warranty claim against the Service Provider.
- What are the other conditions for enforcing your warranty rights?
Within six months of the performance, there are no conditions other than the notification of the error to enforce the warranty claim if the User proves that the product or service was provided by the company operating the webshop. However, after the expiration of six months from the performance, the User is obliged to prove that the defect recognized by the User already existed at the time of performance.
- In which cases can the User exercise his product warranty rights?
In the event of a defect in a movable item (product), the User may, at his or her choice, assert a claim for a warranty for supplies or a product warranty.
- What rights does the User have based on his/her product warranty claim?
As a product warranty claim, the User may only request the repair or replacement of a defective product.
- In which case is the product considered defective?
A product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time of placing on the market or if it does not have the characteristics specified by the manufacturer.
- What is the deadline for enforcing a user’s product warranty claim?
A product warranty claimer can enforce it within two years of the product being marketed by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of this period, he shall lose this right.
- Against whom and under what conditions can a product warranty be claimed?
A product warranty claim is only practically possible against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item. A product defect is used to meet product warranty claims.
- In which cases is the manufacturer (distributor) released from his/her product warranty obligation?
The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from his/her product warranty obligation if (s)he can prove that:
The product was not manufactured or marketed in the course of his business, or
The defect was not recognizable in the light of scientific and technical knowledge at the time of placing on the market, or
– the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or a mandatory official regulation.
It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove one reason for the exemption.
Please note that due to the same error, you cannot claim a warranty for a product and a supply warranty at the same time, in parallel. However, if your product warranty claim is successfully enforced, you can assert your supply warranty claim against the manufacturer for the replaced product or repaired part.
- In what cases can a consumer exercise his right to a guarantee?
In case of defective performance, in accordance with Gov. Decree 151/2003 (IX. 22.) on the mandatory guarantee for certain durable consumer goods, the Service Provider is obliged to provide a guarantee if the user qualifies as a consumer.
- What rights does the User have under the guarantee and within what period?
The guarantee period is one year. The guarantee period begins with the delivery of the consumer product to the consumer or, if the placing in service is carried out by the distributor or his agent, begins on the day of placing in service.
Based on the guarantee claim, User may
- demand repair or replacement, unless performance of the chosen guarantee is impossible or would result in a disproportionate additional cost to the Service Provider compared to the performance of another guarantee claim, taking into account the value of the service in perfect condition, the seriousness of the breach and the damage caused by the performance of the warranty; or
- demand a pro rata reduction of the price, or fix the defect at the Service Provider’s expense or have it repaired by another, or withdraw from the contract if the Service Provider has not undertaken the repair or replacement, his/her obligation (…) cannot be fulfilled, or if the rightholder’s interest in the replacement or repair has ceased.
There is no room for withdrawal due to a minor error.
The repair or replacement must be carried out within a reasonable time, taking into account the characteristics of the item and the intended use of the right holder, in the interests of the right holder.
- When is the business released from its guarantee obligation?
The Service Provider is released from his/her guarantee obligation only if (s)he proves that the cause of the defect arose after the performance. Please note that due to the same defect, the warranty and guarantee claim and the product warranty and guarantee claim cannot be enforced simultaneously, but the consumer is entitled to the rights arising from the guarantee regardless of the rights described in the product and supplies warranty chapters.
- The Service Provider does not have a guarantee obligation) for damages resulting from natural wear and tear beyond the guarantee period (professional life expectancy.
- Furthermore, the Service Provider is not liable for any damages resulting from improper or negligent handling, excessive use, or effects other than those specified for the use of the product, or other improper use of the products after the transfer of the risk of damage.
- If the consumer claims a replacement within three working days of purchase (placing in service) due to a defect in the product, the Service Provider is obliged to replace the product, provided that the defect prevents the intended use.
- Procedure in the event of a warranty claim
- In a contract between a consumer and a business, the agreement of the Parties may not deviate from the provisions of the Regulation to the detriment of the consumer.
- It is the consumer’s responsibility to prove the conclusion of the contract (by invoice or even just a receipt).
- The costs related to the fulfillment of the warranty obligation shall be borne by the Service Provider (Section 6: 166 of the Civil Code).
- The Service Provider is obliged to draw up a report on the consumer’s warranty or guarantee claim received by him/her.
- A copy of the report shall be made available to the consumer without delay and in a verifiable manner.
- If the Service Provider is not able to declare the fulfillment of the consumer’s warranty or guarantee claim at the time of its notification, (s)he must notify the consumer of his/her position – and, in case of rejection, of the cause of the rejection and the possibility of turning to a conciliation board – within five working days in a verifiable manner.
- The Service Provider is obliged to keep the report for three years from the date of its collection and to present it at the request of the audit authority.
- The Service Provider shall endeavor to carry out the repair or replacement within a maximum of fifteen days.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- The Service Provider is entitled to use a contributor to fulfill its obligations. (S)he is fully responsible for the contributor’s unlawful conduct, as if he had committed the unlawful conduct himself/herself.
- If any part of these Terms becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- If the Service Provider does not exercise its right under the Regulations, the failure to exercise the right shall not be considered a waiver of the given right. A waiver of any right is only valid if expressly stated in writing. The fact that the Service Provider does not strictly adhere to any of the essential conditions or stipulations of the Regulations does not mean that it waives its strict adherence to the given condition or stipulation at a later date.
- The Service Provider and the User try to settle their disputes amicably.
- Complaint handling procedure
- The goal of our store is to fulfill all orders in the right quality, with the complete satisfaction of the customer. If the User still has a complaint regarding the contract or its performance, (s)he may submit his / her complaint to the above telephone, e-mail address or by letter.
- The Service Provider will immediately investigate the verbal complaint and remedy it as necessary. If the customer does not agree with the handling of the complaint, or it is not possible to investigate the complaint immediately, the Service Provider shall immediately take minutes of the complaint and his/her position, and provide a copy to the customer.
- Service Provider will respond to the complaint in writing within 30 days. It shall state the reasons for rejecting the complaint. The Service Provider shall keep the record of the complaint and a copy of the response for five years and present it to the inspection authorities upon request.
- Please note that if your complaint is rejected, you may initiate an official or conciliation procedure with your complaint, as follows:
- The Consumer may lodge a complaint with the Consumer Protection Authority:
Gov. Decree 387/2016 (XII. 2.) on the designation of the consumer protection authority, the district office and the district office of the county seat act in administrative matters in the first instance, and the Pest County Government Office acts with national competence in the second instance. Contact details of the district offices:
- In the event of a complaint from the Consumer, he has the opportunity to contact a conciliation board, the contact details of which can be found here:
Conciliation boards by County:
Address: 6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4.
Phone number: : (76) 501-525, (76) 501-500
Fax: (76) 501-538
Name: Mátyus Mariann
Baranya Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 7625 Pécs, Majorossy Imre u. 36.
Levelezési címe: 7602 Pécs, Pf. 109.
Telefonszáma: (72) 507-154
Fax száma: (72) 507-152
Név: Dr. Bodnár József
E-mail cím: email@example.com;
Békés Megyei Békéltető Testület
Address: 5601 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5.
Telefonszáma: (66) 324-976, 446-354, 451-775
Fax száma: (66) 324-976
Név: Dr. Bagdi László
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1.
Telefonszáma: (46) 501-091, 501-870
Fax száma: (46) 501-099
Név: Dr. Tulipán Péter
E-mail cím: email@example.com;
Budapesti Békéltető Testület
Címe: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.
Telefonszáma: (1) 488-2131
Fax száma: (1) 488-2186
Név: Dr. Baranovszky György
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Csongrád Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12.
Telefonszáma: (62) 554-250/118 mellék
Fax száma: (62) 426-149
Név: Dékány László, Jerney Zoltán
E-mail cím: email@example.com;
Fejér Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúsétatér 4-6.
Telefonszáma: (22) 510-310
Fax száma: (22) 510-312
Név: Kirst László
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Győr-Moson-Sopron Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 9021 Győr, Szent István út 10/a.
Telefonszáma: (96) 520-202; 520-217
Fax száma: (96) 520-218
Név: Horváth László
E-mail cím: email@example.com;
Hajdú-Bihar Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10.
Telefonszáma: (52) 500-749
Fax száma: (52) 500-720
Név: Dr. Hajnal Zsolt
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Heves Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15.
Levelezési címe: 3301 Eger, Pf. 440.
Telefonszáma: (36) 416-660/105 mellék
Fax száma: (36) 323-615
Név: Pintérné Dobó Tünde
E-mail cím: email@example.com;
Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park 8.
Telefonszáma: (56) 510-610
Fax száma: (56) 370-005
Név: Dr. Lajkóné dr. Vígh Judit
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Komárom-Esztergom Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36.
Telefonszáma: (34) 513-010
Fax száma: (34) 316-259
Név: Dr. Rozsnyói György
E-mail cím: email@example.com;
Nógrád Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány út 9/a
Telefonszám: (32) 520-860
Fax száma: (32) 520-862
Név: Dr. Pongó Erik
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Pest Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 1119 Budapest, Etele út 59-61. 2. em. 240.
Fax száma: (1)-269-0703
Név: dr. Csanádi Károly
E-mail cím: email@example.com
Honlap cím: www.panaszrendezes.hu
Somogy Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 7400 Kaposvár, Anna utca 6.
Telefonszáma: (82) 501-000
Fax száma: (82) 501-046
Név: Dr. Novák Ferenc
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2.
Telefonszáma: (42) 311-544, (42) 420-180
Fax száma: (42) 311-750
Név: Görömbeiné dr. Balmaz Katalin
E-mail cím: email@example.com;
Tolna Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25.
Telefonszáma: (74) 411-661
Fax száma: (74) 411-456
Név: Mátyás Tibor
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Vas Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2.
Telefonszáma: (94) 312-356
Fax száma: (94) 316-936
Név: Dr. Kövesdi Zoltán
E-mail cím: email@example.com
Veszprém Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 8200 Veszprém, Budapest u. 3.
Telefonszáma: (88) 429-008
Fax száma: (88) 412-150
Név: Dr. Óvári László
E-mail cím: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zala Megyei Békéltető Testület
Címe: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi utca 24.
Telefonszáma: (92) 550-513
Fax száma: (92) 550-525
Név: dr. Koczka Csaba
E-mail cím: email@example.com
- 1.The Conciliation Board is responsible for resolving consumer disputes out of court. The task of the conciliation body is to try to reach an agreement between the parties in order to settle the consumer dispute, failing which it will decide on the matter in order to ensure simple, fast, efficient and cost-effective enforcement of Consumer rights. At the request of the Consumer or the Service Provider, the conciliation board shall advise on the rights and obligations of the consumer.
- 2.In the case of a cross-border consumer dispute related to an online sales or online service contract, only the conciliation board operating under the auspices of the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry has jurisdiction.
- In the event of a consumer complaint, (s)he can use the EU online dispute resolution platform. Using the platform requires a simple registration in the European Commission’s system by
clicking here. After registration, the consumer can submit his/her complaint via the online website at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
- 4.The Service Provider is obliged to cooperate in the conciliation board’s proceedings. In this context, (s)he shall send his/her reply to the conciliation board and ensure the participation of the person authorized to reach an agreement at the hearing. If the registered office or premises of the company are not registered in the county of the chamber operating the territorially competent conciliation board, the obligation of the company to cooperate includes offering the possibility of concluding a written agreement according to the needs of the consumer.
- 5.If the consumer does not turn to a conciliation board or the procedure is unsuccessful, the consumer has the opportunity to go to court to settle the dispute. The action must be brought by means of an application containing the following information:
- the proceeding court;
- the names, domiciles and legal status of the parties and of their representatives;
- the right to be enforced, stating the facts on which it is based and the evidence thereof;
- the data from which the scope of authority and jurisdiction of the court can be determined;
- a firm request for a court decision.
The application must be accompanied by the document or a copy thereof, the content of which is relied on as evidence.
- Data protection
The data management information of the website is available at the following page: http://tiajonashandmade.com/adatkezelesi-nyilatkozat/
Budapest, 6 March , 2019. 03. 06.